Here at Evo, we’re always trying to inspire you by sharing our favourite artists.
So, we’ve put together an eclectic list of five of the very best tracks that we discovered last week.
- Venice Bitch – Lana Del ReyThe American Queen lands the top spot this week, with the release of a ten minute dreamy single from the forthcoming album ‘Norman Fucking Rockwell’.
2. Peach Fuzz – Tyler the Creator
He’s done it, again. This summery little remix of Prophet’s Wanna Be Your Man takes us right back to warmer times.
3. Florence + The Machine – Cornflake Girl
Basically any new release from these guys will make our list, so I’m sure there’s no need to sell this one. Expect Florence’s beautiful bellowing voice covering the Tori Amos tune.
Need we say more ?
4. Dear Yessie – Jesse Reyez
Jesse’s distinctive voice comes through on this surprisingly addictive track.
The basey instrumental deepens throughout the track with a crazy hard interlude that will give even the loveliest of you a bass face.
5. Fashion – Jimothy Lacoste
Our favourite lyricist, dancer, and probably everything to be honest. Jimothy’s release of Fashion aptly follows the closing of London Fashion Week. He hasn’t left out the usual wise message either, telling us that “having good style is a big form of art”. Love you.